It is always a privilege to get some recognition by your fellow bloggers. I feel really honored. I would like to thank Vivek from ( https://incrediblepie.wordpress.com ) for this nomination. He is a prolific writer and writes on an array of topics which makes him all the more versatile. From travel to stories to emotions, you name it and you shall have it in this single blog. 🙂
7 things about myself. Well, this would be a task since I am tad reticent when it comes to myself. which brings me to the first fact.. 😛
1) I am a little unsocial person and most of the times I would prefer either being alone or being with a few close people.
2) I might know many people and talk to them but there are very few whom I actually count on. (No I’m not cynical 😛 )
3) I’m a foodie and yeS I CANNOT go on a diet EVER..!! No matter how hard I try.. 😛 Food is my weakness, and for that matter, I’m an accomplished cook (at least I like to believe so 😛 ) and I love cooking too.!
4) I’m most of the times anxious and apprehensive regarding almost everything and yeah I go to panic mode sometimes. Though I’m good when it comes to motivating people and encouraging them to be positive, (from the feedback I have received from a few friends 🙂 ) Quite Ironic right..!
5) I never considered writing as a career and in fact I started this blog when I was at the lowest point of my life in all aspects. It was more or less a way of expressing myself and just putting up my thoughts. Though I used to write in junior classes, but I was not consistent. Now that I see myself, I would definitely like to brush up my skills in this area. I wish to read a lot more and practice a lot. This would be a long path but would be so worth it.!
6) I’m a makeup aficionado and love collecting and using makeup stuff. This is another thing I’m passionate about 😛
7) My favourite colour is black and I keep on going back to that colour no matter, even if my whole wardrobe becomes black. This is one colour I’m never tired of adorning.
phew..!! that was tough.
And now my nominees. Just for the sake of it, I have to nominate a few people. But in no way, I believe that anyone who is not nominated is any less. 🙂 these awards are just a small initiative to create a harmonious environment and appreciate each other’s work. 🙂
- Write a post to accept this nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you and mention their blog link.
- List 7 things about yourself.
- Mention the links of the blogs you further nominate.
- Notify the recipients of their award.
- Post these rules again.
Thank you guys for enduring me 😉